A lawn mower is a must-have item for homeowners who have large properties or wide lawns in their backyards, especially in hilly areas. Because maintaining a lawn is not a piece of cake. It takes a lot of time and energy to do all the hard work manually. And some tasks are even impossible without a lawn mower. But if you are a beginner in lawn maintenance then it is very common for you to have zero ideas about lawn mowers.
Best 60-inch Zero Turn Mowers 2022
So, in this article, we are going to talk about the 10 best 60-inch zero turn mowers that you can buy for your lawn to help you get ideas about lawn mowers and help you to find the convenient one for you.
1. TORO 60 in. Titan IronForged Deck 24.5 HP Commercial V-Twin Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower
With the Toro 60 inch TITAN, you can get the best service and quality no matter how the weather is. Because of Ltd canister-style air filter, commercial drop pin height of cut adjustment, and rubber chute, you will be able to use the machine with pro-level confidence.
This product has several commercial-grade features, including a commercial drop pin, canister air filter, and rubber chute which can ensure you with pro-level cut in a very short time.
With its commercial DNA feature, you can get a professional looking lawn as the same technology professionals rely on will course through its veins.
This riding mower has a steel deck with a reinforced bull nose and a 10-gauge IronForged deck that provides high strength, just like a bull.
- 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc Engine
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal / 18.9 L
- Cutting Width 60 in (152 cm)
- Standard Ground Speed is 13.7 kph
- Height of Cut is 1.5″ / 3.8 cm – 4.5″ / 11.4 cm
- comfortable ride
- Best performance
- Mowing quality is excellent
- Long time warranty
- Hard to control the hydro speeds
- Sometimes its too loud
If you own a large lawn then this powerful mower by Toro can be a perfect choice for you.
2. Z160 Commercial 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki V-Twin FR730v Series Engine Dual Hydrostatic Gas Zero Turn Lawn Mower
If you need to do landscaping jobs, then the new DEWALT Z160 60 inches commercial zero-turn mower is the perfect choice for you. It is designed to be efficient, productive, and comfortable with every component. Featuring a steel tubular frame that offers maximum strength and rigidity and is easy to maintain, there are multiple access points.
A high-speed 60-inch cutting deck is coupled with state-of-the-art wheels and casters to create a professional-looking cut, maximize trimming capabilities, and provide smooth rolling at high speeds.
Z160 zero-turn lawn mowers also feature customizable comfort features and ergonomic features. The high-back seat is fully adjustable, the lap bar is adjustable, and there is a wide-foot pan.
It’s crafted to stand up to daily professional use and is backed by an industry-leading warranty. It can handle 4 acres or more without any trouble.
- Rear-discharge cutting options
- Steel 10 gauge for deck material
- Fabricated Deck Type
- A rear-wheel-drive system
- 5.5 gallons of fuel can be stored in the fuel tank
- smooth ride up to 8 mph
- comfortable on the wide foot pan with room to position legs
- provides a more professional cut
- provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Not suitable for beginners
- Not for personal usages
If you want to use your lawn mower for commercial purpose, then Dewalt Z160 Commercial 60 inches Dual Hydrostatic Gas Zero Turn Lawn Mower is the perfect choice for you.
3. Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX4 60 in – best 60 inch zero turn mower under 5000
Designed to be durable without sacrificing operator comfort, the Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX4 60 inches Gas Zero-Turn Mower is efficient and powerful for commercial or residential use. This zero-turn mower features cushioned armrests and ergonomic lap bars for an incredibly comfortable, user-friendly experience.
For reliable starting, this model is equipped with a powerful 24 HP KOHLER 7000 Series PRO V-twin OHV engine. Ideal for fields with hills and several obstacles, this zero-turn mower is best for a large lawns.
This zero turn lawn mower features a 60 inches AeroForce Max 10-gauge reinforced fabricated steel cutting deck with maintenance-free spindles; smooth arc triple-blades that can cut overlap and a deep dome deck design. Moreover, it has a zero-turn mower with a dial control knob and a dial-in perfect cut with foot-operated deck lift.
This zero turn mower has a premium 20-inch high back adjustable seat with adjustable cushioned armrests, adjustable lap bars, and industry-exclusive ergonomic handgrips; fully adjustable, fully adjustable, fully adjustable, fully adjustable, and fully adjustable.
- Deck Material is 10 Gauge Steel
- Deck Type is Fabricated
- 5.5 gallons of fuel are available in the tank
- Battery can be run Engine Oil,Roll Bar
- It can cut up to 4 inches high
- Maximum Forward Speed is 7.5 mph
- Maximum Reverse Speed is 3.5 inches
- Minimum Cutting Height is 1.5 inches
- Number of Blades is 3
- Can maneuver around several obstacles
- AeroForce Max deck leverages blade ensures superior grass flow
- Ideal in yards with slight rolling hills
- The e-coat on the steel frame prevents corrosion for a long time
- Sometimes takes a little time to talk
- Not covered by warranty
This is also a goof choice for the professional people but it is the perfect choice for prole with large property in hilly areas.
4. Toro 60 inches 24.5 HP- best 60 inch commercial zero turn mower
As a whole, the TimeCutter 60 inch is not only a perfect choice for the largest lawns but also handles like one. Having a cutting swath of 60 inches, you can spend your time on the things that are most important to you. With this handy feature, you will be able to prevent your deck from being damaged by balls, fallen branches, and other items.
The mower’s step-through front end makes getting on and off easily.
The feature gives you full control over mowing speed without compromising blade tip speed.
With the highest level of padding and back support available, enjoy riding in style with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests. Furthermore, it comes with a cup holder that allows you to stay hydrated while mowing in the summer and warm in the winter.
- A maximum forward speed of 7 MPH is possible
- 1.5 inch minimum cutting height
- There are 3 blades
- The number of cylinders is three
- Deck Wheels 3
- 80 oz. Oil Capacity
- The product weighs 657 pounds
- IronForged decking enhances performance and durability
- Droppin cut height control and four-way locking feature are commercial-grade features
- With Smart Speed Technology, you will never have to sacrifice blade tip speed.
- A hassle-free maintenance system
- Optimize performance by choosing from three ground speed ranges
- Deck life does not always work properly
- Can not work properly when maintained poorly
If you think you need a lawn mower only for residential purpose and can maintain your lawn mower properly then you can go for Toro 60 inches 24.5 HP TimeCutter IronForged Deck Zero-Turn Riding Mower.
5. Cub Cadet Ultima ZT2 60 in Fabricated Deck 24 HP V-Twin Kawasaki FR Series Engine Dual Hydro Drive Gas Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower
The Cub Cadet ULTIMA Series ZT2 60 FAB 60-inch 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 series Twin-cylinder OHV Zero-Turn Riding Mower from Cub Cadet offers Maximum Strength, Comfort, and Durability.
This commercial-grade ZT riding lawn mower features a FR 730 series twin-cylinder OHV engine with 24 HP and 726 ccs.
This lawn mower is equipped with a premium, ergonomic, single-lever adjustable cut-and-sew 18-inch H-back seat with polymer springs and ball-bearing slides. Additional features include overmolded soft-touch ergonomic handgrips tailored for comfort, armrests, and quick-adjust lap bars.
The deck can be smoothly operated with the aid of Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO.
With an ergonomic design that adjusts three ways and has a built-in parking brake, this mower can be operated with ease. Suitable for landscaping with a few obstacles and rolling hills up to five acres.
- This deck is made from 11 gauge steel
- The type of deck is fabricated
- There are two drive types: rear-wheel drive and front-wheel drive
- 726 cc engine displacement
- 3 gallons of fuel capacity
- Batteries are included
- Strength and durability at their best
- Ideally suited to yards with a slight slope
- A muscular cutting system for advanced cutting performance
- Easily maneuvers around obstacles
- More than five acres can be cut
- tensioner pulley can be too tight
- Less warranty time than the previous mower models
If you have a large lawn like 5 acres in a hilly terrain then Cub Cadet Ultima ZT2 Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower can be a great choice for you.
6. DEWALT Z260 Commercial 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki V-Twin FS730v Series Engine Dual Hydrostatic Gas Zero Turn Lawn Mower
The heavy-duty DEWALT 60 inches commercial zero-turn mower is the right choice for big projects, capable of mowing 4-10 acres. This mower was developed with the professional in mind, delivering a consistent, high-quality cut even in hard conditions over big tracts of land. With a 25 HP Kawasaki engine that gives high power performance and our most powerful transmission that delivers up to 500 ft-lbs of output torque, you can mow more in less time.
This mower has a reliable start-up with the commercial-grade 24 HP Kawasaki FS engine.
● Cut Quality
A rectangular 1.5 x 3 inch tubular steel frame provides the mower with the strength and durability to tackle tough jobs. With its optimal trim capabilities, it features offset front caster wheels for stable deck balance, making it easy to achieve the perfect stripe on the first attempt.
Keeping your feet comfortable and allowing room for your legs to be positioned to your liking will make it easier to work through long days. You can dial in the precise feel with the adjustable lap bars. The impact-absorbing seating ensures a comfortable ride. Designed for landscapers, this high-back seat is inspired by automotive design.
- 64 ounces of oil capacity
- Power Source: Gas
- The product weighs 1130 pounds
- 23-inch rear wheels
- Electric Starter
- Hydrostatic transmissions are used
- A reinforced fabricated 10-gauge deck up to 60 inches long maximizes efficiency
- Easily maneuvers around obstacles and rolling hills
- Warranty of four years or 600 hours
- Comfort features that can be customized and are ergonomic
- Construction of heavy duty materials
- Can be uncomfortable to use in a rough terrain
- Does not always provide the good stripes
If you need a powerful lawn mower with a long time of warranty then you can surely go for DEWALT Z260 Commercial 60 inches Hydrostatic Gas Zero Turn Lawn Mower.
7. John Deere Z515E 60 in. 24 HP V-Twin ELS Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower
The John Deere 60-inch triple-blade Accel Deep Mower Deck is designed to cut through tall grass at a faster rate. The Z515E’s 24 HP V-Twin John Deere Extended Life Series (ELS) engine offers the power and torque to tackle demanding mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions.
The Z515E’s 24 HP Extended Life Series (ELS) V-Twin engine offers plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging tasks – best suited for flat terrain with obstacles for two acres or more.
● Cut quality
Its 60-inch triple-blade Accel Deep Mower Deck is engineered to mow tall grass quickly and efficiently. Users can easily adjust when motion levers are out of alignment from the seat using multiple position motion control levers and on-the-go tracking adjustments.
The heavy-duty steel framework of ZTrak mowers is formed and welded for increased strength and reliability.
- Deck Material is 10 Gauge Steel
- Deck Type is Stamped
- Drive Type is Rear-wheel Drive
- Engine Displacement is 724 cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallons
- Battery Included
- Maximum Cutting Height 4 inches
- Minimum Cutting Height is 1 inches
- Number of Blades are 3
- Powerful enough for tough mowing conditions
- Large 22-inch rear tires and foam padding greatly improve ride quality
- Platform on top of mower deck flips up for easy access and cleaning
- Easy to maintain
- Blades can be dull sometimes
- Can be somewhat expensive
If you are willing to get the best quality mower no matter what the price is you can go for John Deere Z515E 60 inches Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower.
8. Toro TITAN 60 in. IronForged – best 60 inch residential zero turn mower
With Toro’s 60-inch Titan, you have the ideal combination of commercial power and luxury comfort to conquer a large property with ease. It’s pro-level confident with MyRIDE’s suspension system, which features commercial drop pin heights, a canister-style air filter, and a rubber discharge chute. A 10-gauge high strength deck edge with a triangle bullnose leading-edge provides extreme strength for this beast’s front axle, huge front tires, and reinforced 10-gauge high strength wheels.
This Zero turn riding lawn mower from Toro features a 24.5HP Toro V-Twin Engine.
● Cut Quality
This 60-inch lawn mower has Iron Forged Fabricated Deck for ensuring better cutting quality with sharp and wide blades.
With an unparalleled warranty of 3 years/unlimited hours for residential use or 3 years/300 hours for commercial use, Toro has been at the forefront of mowing technology for more than a century.
- Deck Material is 10 Gauge Steel
- This vehicle has rear-wheel drive
- Speed maximum is 8.5 mph
- Reverse speed is limited to 3 mph
- The minimum cutting height is 1.5 inches
- The number of blades are three
- An improved airflow design eliminates clumps and leaves an unprecedented cut quality
- Comfort crafted by hand
- An easy-to-maintain system
- Clears away yard debris and other obstacles
- Leaking problems of not maintained properly
- Quite expensive
If you live in a hilly terrain that has obstacles while mowing then you can choose Toro TITAN 60 inches IronForged Deck 24.5 HP Commercial V-Twin Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower.
9. Toro Titan MAX 60 in. IronForged Deck 26 HP Commercial V-Twin Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Titan MAX has been designed from a commercial-grade blueprint and is infused with IronForged durability and features. With an on/off access ramp, comfortable seating, a work- and worker-friendly ride, you will have all the comforts of the industry’s titans. Titan MAX is a monster machine that is designed for all your commercial needs.
Built to be tough, this machine is equipped with the power and reliability of the Kohler engine 26 HP, allowing this machine to reach ground speeds of 9.0 mph, and features a rubber discharge chute measuring 23 inches in length.
The high-back seat with armrests provides a cushioned ride, and the deck design is engineered to let you feel it without harming your spine.
You can now ride away with a 4-year, 500-hour limited warranty, and when service is needed, you will receive a free repair.
- 26 HP engine of the Kohler engine
- ground speeds up to 9.0 mph
- high-back seat with armrests
- easy-on-the-spine ride with a deck design
- blade speed is 18,908 fpm
- belts are made of bullet-proof material
- Massive drive tires to take on any terrain and commercial-grade hydrostatic transmissions.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance
- Works very fast
- Ideal for yards with obstacles up to 7 acres.
- Mowing can be loud
- There is no taper on the spindle shaft for the pulleys, which is a bad design
If you have an extremely large lawn to mow like about 7 acres then Toro Titan MAX 60 inches IronForged Deck Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower can be a great choice for you.
10. Ariens IKON XL 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 V Twin Gas Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower
The IKON XL may be a premium zero-turn mower with a high-quality 24 HP Kawasaki engine that gives unparalleled zero-turn power and performance. Its wide 60-in steel fabricated deck features a 4-point deck hanging system for superior cut quality.
● Cutting Quality
This zero-turn riding mower has a feature of dial-operated cutting height selection which eliminates pins and levers, and a foot-operated deck lift allows you to set the cutting height from 1.5 to 13.5 inches. to 4.5 inches for a customized cut
Kawasaki FR Series 24 HP engine is a Professional-grade power plant with cast iron cylinder linings for long life and internal venting for better fuel management.
A 3-year limited warranty is included with this zero-turn mower.
- Deck Material is 11 Gauge Steel
- Fabricated Deck
- Rear-wheel type Drive
- Engine Displacement 726 cc
- Engine Torque 35.01 ft.-lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity is 2.8 gallons
- Maximum Cutting Height 4.5 inches
- Maximum Forward Speed 7 mph
- Maximum Reverse Speed 3 mph
- Minimum Cutting Height 1.5 inches
- Easy to start
- Improved fuel management
- A high back seat with padded armrests provides maximum comfort
- The deck shell is covered by a five-year warranty
- Some parts which are made of plastic are not durable
- Blades and decks replacements are not always available
If you need a zero turn mower which offers you a powerful engine as well as the best cutting quality you can go for Ariens IKON XL 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 V Twin Gas Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower.
So, the list above was the list of best rated 60 inches zero-turn mowers. If you have read all the features you have probably gathered the ideas about zero-turn lawn mowers and figured out which one is the most convenient for you.
Different 60-inch zero turn mowers have different specialities. But if you want a zero turn mower that is best overall we suggest you try Ariens IKON XL which provides you the best service within the best budget deal.