If you have a small lawn and you are worried about maintaining your lawn then you have come to the right place. A lawn mower surely keeps a lawn perfectly maintained, but not everybody needs the lawn mower especially if the lawn is not big enough. However, a small lawn is also hard to maintain manually. That is when you can use a trimmer. Trimmers are necessary for maintaining a lawn. If you have the worst weeds on your property, a lawn mower is unlikely to be sufficient.
Stihl FS 56 RC-E vs Echo SRM 225
- 1 Stihl FS 56 RC-E vs Echo SRM 225
- 2 Stihl FS 56 RC- E
- 2.1 Transport System
- 2.2 Drive Shaft with Full Lining
- 2.3 Protected Choke Knob/Lever
- 2.4 Polymer Housing with High Technology
- 2.5 Protective Cover for Air Filters
- 2.6 Interlock with the Throttle Trigger
- 2.7 Enclosed or Protected Control Cables
- 2.8 Spark Plugs with Protection
- 2.9 Muffler with Spark Arrestor Protection
- 2.10 High-quality Steel-on-Steel Clutch
- 2.11 Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
- 2.12 Primer for Vacuuming Pumps
- 2.13 Handle with Multi-Functions
- 2.14 Specifications
- 3 Echo SRM 225
- 4 Final Words
You should choose the string trimmer that is best for you before you get started trimming. Electricity, cordless power, and gas power are all options that are available depending on the size and needs of your yard. Typical uses for electric string trimmers are for trimming large trees and repairing fences, while cordless trimmers are perfect for smaller yards that are less maintenance-intensive. In this article we are going to talk about the two best gas trimmers- Stihl FS 56 RC-E and Echo SRM 225 to help you determine which one is convenient for your lawn.
Stihl FS 56 RC- E
Stihl FS 56 RC- E is a gas-powered grass trimmer with a low-oil consumption engine. It has a feature of Easy2Start which makes starting and operating very easy. More than 80 percent of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold within the United States are built locally using components made in the United States and abroad. STIHL Inc.’s “Caring for Nature” seal designates its environmentally friendly powered products that produce no or very little pollution. The phrase “low exhaust emissions” is used by STIHL Inc. to describe machines that emit less exhaust than EPA and/or CARB standards.
Compared to other gas trimmers, it not only has more power but also produces fewer emissions. In comparison with the FS 55 R, the FS 56 RC-E trimmer offers approximately 5% more power while using less fuel. This straight-shaft grass trimmer’s AutoCut cutting head will keep weeds at bay even when it isn’t extracting every last ounce of performance from its upright fuel tank. In addition, the Easy2Start technology makes the trimming process quick and easy. This trimmer’s simplicity, reliability, and convenience, including an automatic return to start position and quick-turn switches, make it easy to work on any job. With this trimmer, you’ll get the perfect balance between comfort, performance, and maneuverability.
The features of Stihl FS 56 RC E gas trimmer are given below:
It has a shoulder strap so that you can carry it on your shoulder while you trim your lawn grass. As a result, an operator is more comfortable and maneuverable with a shoulder strap or carrying system that distributes the weight.
The device provides smooth operation and less vibration because of the feature of full lining in the drive shaft.
The choke or lever whatever you call it is protected in this gas trimmer. So it prevents many damges due to rough use.
The lightweight and corrosion-resistant housings are designed to withstand greater impact.
The air filter of Sithl FS 56 is protected with a cover so that it is saved from dirtand other damages. However, it is simple to remove the cover and clean or replace the filter.
The trigger can only be activated when the trigger is activated.
This feature tightens loose wires and get rid of hanging wires. It also prevents tangled wires.
This feature keeps the plugs Protected yet it is easy to change the spark plug when it is necessary.
With this feature, you can use the gas trimmer at a low noise level with larger baffles, and an optional screen can ensure that less spark is generated.
Centralized clutches reduce slippage, which is why they are called such.
A fuel level indicator makes checking the fuel level easy for operators. Filling is easier when the container is in an upright position.
Pressing the bulb delivers fuel to the carburetor, thus preventing the engine from having to be started after prolonged breaks.
With all controls located on one durable handle, it is easy to complete tasks so that the operator’s hand doesn’t have to leave the grip.
- The engine produces 1.07 horsepower
- Fuel capacity is 11.5 oz
- Gas fuels its primary operation
- There is a 1.66-inch displacement.
- The weight of the individual is 10.6 kilograms
- The cutting width of this machine is 16.5 inches.
- A 360-degree rotating handle is also included on it for providing extra comfort
This series of Echo mills feature a lightweight, tool-free adjustable system, a commercial-grade cutting head, and a blade conversion kit that makes them blade convertible. Furthermore, you can find a wide selection of accessories and parts to complement the main product line.
- The displacement of the engine is 21.2 cubic centimeters
- An outstanding performance engine with a 21.2cc professional-grade 2-stroke has been designed
- This shaft measures 59″ in length
- Play this video for more information on the engine vibration-reducing system
- Playing video with the i-30 system requires less effort
- Trimmer’s head reloads within seconds with Speed-Feed® 400 without requiring disassembling
- The capacity of fuel in gallons is 14.2 oz.
- The shaft length is 59 inches
- The shaft type is straight
- Launching System is -30
- The Cutting Head Speed-Feed is 400
- Cutting Swath is 17 inches
- A 4-layer cable drives the driveshaft
- .095″ Diameter Cross-Fire Nylon Line
- Weighs 111.5 pounds (dry)
- Total Weight is 211.2 Pounds
- 5 years warranty for consumers
- Two-year commercial warranty
- 90-day warranty on rentals
As you have seen the specifications of both of the gas trimmers, it will be easier for you to choose one according to your needs. But whatever you choose, both are worthy and the best gas trimmers in the market which will provide you great performance.